Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FISHNET


I found this skirt in Bik Bok. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I already saw one like this a few months ago in Paris but didn't buy it because they didn't have my size. Turns out this was on sale for 45 SEK. I guess that's why they didn't have my size then. I have an outfit idea for this and can't wait to bring it to life. Probably sometime next week when I'm in Bulgaria and hopefully I will take my camera, although there is no way for me to post from there, except from my phone, so next week will probably consist of timed posts and phone updates.

4 comments :

  1. very pretty

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring my new light pink summer dress
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool. Love the fitting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Really looking forward to the outfit you're going to put together with the skirt.
    :-)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete